We supply the bins and the service. It's that simple.
- First of all: no contracts! We want accounts to stay with us because they are happy with our service, not because they are locked into an "airtight" contract. This means that you can try us out for awhile if you'd like. We just require a 30-day notice to terminate a program.
- Most accounts choose to have us service their recycling containers from inside of their building. This is our specialty. There is no need to use a janitorial staff for the collection of recyclables, and there's no need to create room in a dumpster area to store large bins. All documents, even non-confidential ones, are kept inside of the building, and are not stored outside where they are accessible to anyone.
- No matter how complicated your building layout, you only need to show it to us once. Then we'll take it from there. You will always have the same service representative, and you will have his cell number to call him at any time. Any issues will be addressed immediately.
- Of course, in case you were wondering, we provide service for outside containers as well.
- Free containers. Please see our container page for some samples of what they look like.
- Regular scheduled pick-ups.
- On call pick-ups - for those occasional times when the containers fill up fast.
- Low rates. You'll be surprised to find out how cheap we can offer this service for.
- Custom service. We provide many different types of programs for many types of materials. If you don't see it here, call us - we probably can handle it.